Haven’t touched my blog in a while; too much stuff to do the past couple of months. My first job is kind of demanding (and a bit discouraging), but I’m trudging along slowly. The opportunity to learn is always there, and always appreciated. A bit of a summary will suffice for this post…in bullet form:
- First Job: Junior Programmer. I’m learning again.
- Recently realized how much I put into my right butt cheek pocket. I found paper clips, candy wrappers, printer test pages, empty cigarette packs, fast food coupons and the entire kingdom of Wonderland in there. At least I don’t litter.
- Nearing 3 years with Catherine, yay!
- I started the year not wanting to touch another steering wheel again. Now I haven’t driven in 2 months…kinda miss it…
- My uncle’s recovery is going well. At least that facet of his life is good.
- Forced to try cheaper cigarettes due to the Sin Tax Law; found out they’re not so bad. Except for Mighty — it’s like the manufacturer wrapped a stick in paper. Can you imagine that? He went into his backyard. And picked up A STICK. Then wrapped the damn stick in paper. Mighty is terrible. Fortune Green, on the other hand, is tolerable.
- Speaking of the Sin Tax, I have tasted liquor exactly two times since the start of 2013. Now I know why I chugged down 8 bottles of beer during our workshop in Tagaytay, messing up my attendance for the entirety of the following day due to the hangover.
- Catherine lent me her iPod Touch. Now I realize how delightful it is to be taking pictures of everything and posting it on (gasp) Instagram…and sharing it on (gasp) Facebook and Twitter. I completely regret making fun of those people. I’m going to apologize for that right now.
- Cath has always been nagging me to get a facial treatment with her. I refuse to have my physical complexion artificially enhanced because I don’t give a fuck about how people look and I don’t give a fuck how I look (I do plan on body building once I turn 21, though…so I give a minor fuck). Finally, after I got back from Tagaytay, she asked again — nicely — and I was too exhausted to play tit-for-tat with her. Now I’m only praying that the products the dermatologist gave me doesn’t whiten my skin.
- Still waiting on my first pay…
That’s about it. It’s apology time. Wheeeee